- Service does not collects automatically any information, except information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (also called. "cookies") are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The subject of the portal on the end device User cookies and gaining access to them is operator site … with reg[nazwa podmiotu]istered address at. ..
- Cookies are used to:
and Web content) adapt to user preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device and display the website, customized to their individual needs;
(b)) create statistics that help us understand how Users use Web pages, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
(c)) the maintenance of a user session service (after logging in), with which the user does not have to on each page of the site to enter your login and password;
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example. used to detect fraud in the authentication as part of the service;
(c)) "performance" cookies, to collect information about how to use the website;
(d)) "functional" cookies, to "remember" user-selected settings and personalized user interface, for example. in terms of the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
(e)) "advertising" cookies, to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device. Website users may at any time change your cookie settings. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform them each posting on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser).
- Cookies in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- For more information on cookies is available at………………………., or in the "help" menu in your Web browser.